Happy Wednesday, everyone! For this week’s Wednesday Wishes, I’m sharing how to create the perfect look for a trip to the winery. I am in the process of packing for our trip to Napa and with the nice weather months ahead of us, it’s a popular time to visit wineries, so I thought I would share what I have learned about dressing for a day at the vineyard. This will be our third time in Napa, but I was totally clueless on what to wear when packing for our first trip. Here are a few things I learned:
1. Comfort is key! My husband typically has us going all day, so it’s important to be dressed in something comfortable!
2. Bring a jacket! Even though it is California, there can be some cool mornings and evenings, so throw a jacket or sweater on over your outfit. And, if nothing else, you spend a lot of time inside the wineries and it can be chilly!
3. Shielding the California Sun! On some of the tours, you will be outside, walking the vineyards. It’s a good idea to bring a hat and/or sunglasses to keep the sun off your face and out of your eyes 🙂
4. Easy to handle handbag! Be sure to bring a bag that is easy to use and convenient, like a crossbody or clutch. You will need to keep your hands as free as possible to balance the wine glass!
5. Wine Thirty! Don’t forget to bring a cute watch so you can keep an eye on the time to make it to your next winery visit or tasting appointment!
We are so excited to be heading back to Wine Country — not only for the wine but for the food! But first, I have to finish this packing! Any advice on what I should include in my bag?! Do you have a favorite place in Napa that we have to try? Let me know! Have a great Wednesday!