Happy Labor Day, friends! I hope you all are enjoying the long holiday weekend. Just a quick post today to share a few of the Labor Day sales with you and a fun Back to School Q&A at the end. Have a great and safe rest of the holiday!
Ann Taylor: 50% off full-priced items & an additional 50% off sale styles now through 9/5 at 3am EST
Banana Republic: 40% off everything now through 9/5
BaubleBar: Additional 20% off sale through 9/4
H&M: Up to 30% off & free shipping now through 9/4
Nordstrom: Up to 40% off now through 9/10
Sole Society: Up to 60% off select styles now through 9/4
In honor of Labor Day weekend and back to school season, I am teaming up with my fellow bloggers over at The Blended Blog for their September Asks!
- Love school or hate school? I loved school!
- Start school before or after Labor Day? We always started the day after Labor Day thanks to the Canfield Fair.
- Wake up: eager beaver or slow poke? Eager beaver! I’ve always been an early riser.
- Favorite breakfast? Oh wow, that’s a tough one. Probably scrambled eggs.
- Favorite cereal? Reese’s Puff was by far my favorite. However, I was rarely ever allowed to eat it!
- School uniform or no uniform? No uniform.
- New outfit for first day? Of course!
- Walk to school or ride the bus? I lived pretty close to my schools so my mom or dad would drop me off. However, depending on the year, I did ride the bus too!
- Backpack, tote or messenger bag? I started with the traditional backpack, but by high school I migrated to the messenger bag.
- Eat school lunch or pack lunch? Packed lunch, unless it was Baked Potato Bar day in the cafeteria. I loved that!
- Remember the little milk cartons? White or chocolate? I wasn’t allowed to drink chocolate milk at home, so if I would get milk at school, it would definitely be chocolate!
- Paper bag or lunch box? Lunch box, that was almost always pink.
- Favorite thing to do at recess? Four Square! Anyone else remember this?
- Favorite back to school supply item? Pens and pencils. I still have a pen addiction today!
- Chalkboard or dry erase board? Dry erase board most of the time. Some classrooms had chalkboards. I was never a fan of the chalkboards, especially the sound they make!!
- Regular pencil or mechanical? Mechanical. With spare lead in my pencil case!
- Homework as soon as you got home or after dinner? It depended on when I had tennis practice, but usually in the car on my way to and from tennis.
- Favorite after school snack? Anything with peanut butter. (see last Tuesday’s post!) I did love Bagel Bites but rarely had them.
- Favorite after school show? When I didn’t have tennis right after school, I loved to watch Clarissa Explains it All!
- Favorite school subject? Anything with history or social studies.
- Least favorite school subject? MATH. It was the only thing I didn’t like about school. I dreaded that class!
- Name of your best friend in high school? That’s a tough one. I had a few!
- High school mascot? Canfield Cardinals!
- SAT or ACT? I took both, but much preferred the ACT (for as much as you can prefer taking a standardized test!).
- Favorite year in school? That’s a tough one. Probably my senior year. I was very much looking forward to moving on from small town Ohio to head to college in Pittsburgh!
- Class ring or no class ring? No class ring.
- Attend or not attend class reunions? Not attend.
Thanks for stopping by, friends! See you back here tomorrow for an all new easy weeknight dinner recipe!